If you’re searching at reviews of the Painfrast reviews If so, you’re in the right place like you were looking for Painfrast.com reviews to discover whether Painfrast genuine or scam, and what’s the real deal the first place? If yes then you’ve found the right website since in this article in our section below in which you will read the complete and impartial critiques on Painfrast.com that include 100% proof of this site.
What exactly is the main purpose of Painfrast.com website?
Painfrast is an internet shop that sells in the Vases category. It has simple white ceramic vase, rustic Decorated Flower Vases, Rustic Decorative Flower Vases etc and many more collections.
The website was registered on Website Age. It does not appear in Whois, based on the Whois record. The trust score for this website is 42/100. The most recent list of the most reliable websites for reviewing the security of an online shop.
Important Points to Consider regarding Painfrast website:
- Name of website: Painfrast
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact address: Elizabeth St. Toronto ON M5G 2C4 Canada
- Number to contact: (819) 2004883
- Products Category: Vases
- Type of Product Name: Simple White Ceramic Vase,Rustic Decorative Flower Vases,Rustic Decorative Flower Vases etc
- Options for payments: Payment Mode is not defined
- Time to deliver: All orders are processed within a couple of business days from receiving. The processing of orders is not done on weekend or during holidays.
- Refund Policy Refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days.
- Link to Social Media: Social media link is not included.
The above points can assist you in understanding the legitimacy of the website. Let’s take a take a look at some of the good and bad aspects of the site.
A disadvantage to this website Painfrast Review:
The website has a low trust score of 43/100 which increases the risk of trust. The website is rated as negative on several other sites.The Website’s domain is brand new and registered on the Website Age does not have a name through Whois, which causes trust issues.
Benefits of this Website:
- Valid SSL certificate. HTTPS is available for the protection of consumers.
- It gives all the readily available and current policies to customers.
So, now that you have to be aware of the positive and negative aspects of the site, take a look at some of the factors that show the website is legitimate or not Read the following section. Don’t forget to leave your feedback when you’ve already used the website, it will help many who are confused by this site. Always give your comments.
Evidence to show it is true that Painfrast website is legitimate or a scam
- Website Age Web Age cannot be created in Whois.
- Maximum Discount Offers: Maximum Discount offer is not listed
- Trust Score of Website: 42/100
- The validity of the contact number: Elizabeth St. Toronto ON M5G 2C4 Canada
- Consumer Complaints The review of the Customer isn’t available until date
- The validity in the Email ID: email@example.com
- Returns and Exchanges: To be eligible to return your item the item must be in the same condition as when you received it in. It must also be returned in its original package.
Commonly asked questions regarding this online store:
What payment method do they use?
Option for payment is available If Payment Mode is not explicitly specified.
What is the time of delivery?
Each order is processed within a couple of days after the date of receipt. The processing of orders is not available on holidays, weekends or on the weekend.
What is the current age on the site?
The website’s age is Website Age and is not generated by Whois.
What is the current discount at their website?
The discount they offer on their site Maximum Discount offer is not listed.
How do I reach them?
The contact information that is listed on their website are Elizabeth St. Toronto ON M5G 2C4 Canada, firstname.lastname@example.org and (819) 200 4883 Learn more about how you can get an amount back in the event of being victimized in any way.
Our Opinion on Painfrast:
In our review, we’ve found that this website has a an average trust score of 42/100 which means that fewer users are using it. It’s rated 42/100 out of 100 for trust , according to the scamadviser. In addition, the site solicits reviews from its customers. The popular portal has also shown some red flags. We’ve examined pricing to see if they’re too high or not. We advise doing an exhaustive study of this site before buying anything.