What is ZShield Flex?
ZShield flex from ZVerse’s face protection shields your mouth, face and eyes from the transmission by air of bacteria and microorganisms. Zshields flex is a personal protection device against viruses like Covid-19. It is effective when utilized with an N95 face mask. ZShield was designed with the intention to help users feel safe and comfortable.
What are the Essential Attributes of ZShield Flex?
- It is Ultra-Lightweight
- It can be reused and is easily washed
- It is able to be adjusted at any angle.
- It is safe to use throughout the day without creating irritation
- It’s efficient for eye contact as well as non-verbal communication.
- It lets you show off your smile and facial expressions
- Minimal noticeability.
How To Join Up ZShield Flex?
- Take items out of the box and set them on an uncluttered surface.
- Peel off the film that protects the shield of the visor.
- Be sure that your neck is placed in a straight line.
- Allign H-cuts cut into the visor shield by using prongs (left to right).
- Attach the shield to the visor with a snap fittings on each prong.
- You can wear it on your neck as an ornament and adjust the visor shield to increase or down according to your preferred angle.
- The Visor shield should protect your eyes, nose and mouth to ensure best security.
Who Designed ZShield Flex?
ZShield Flex is designed by Scott Henderson for ZVerse Company which is based in the United States.
How ZShield Flex is Made?
ZShield Flex is composed of PETG and Polypropylene ( Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol).
Who Can Use ZShield Flex?
ZShield is designed specifically for frontline workers who interact with customers, such as medical staff, doctors, as well as employees of food establishments salons, grocery stores and more to eliminate and prevent a barrier from the user and the customer. No age requirement for the use of ZShield Flex.
Medical Research About ZShield Flex?
A study at the University of Iowa concluded that face shields cut down on virus exposure to 96 percent when worn by people less than 18 inches from cough, and the same percentage when used six feet from a cough.
Which are customer reviews regarding ZShield Flex?
According to our study There are mixed opinions about ZShield Flex. However, the majority of users are happy with the product. They also give positive reviews about ZShield Flex because they feel it will protect their family from the spread of this disease.
Negatives of Official Website?
- The owner of the Official website has concealed his identity through an unpaid service
- Official website doesn’t have many users
- The domain was set up 53 days ago
Thanks to our research we have provided almost everything you need to know concerning ZShield Flex and now it is up to you if you’d like to purchase the product, or not. If you’ve already bought this product, then please post your review below in the comments section as it can be helpful to others.